Idrissa Gana Gueye has insisted that he is only focussing on the current African Cup of Nations campaign with Senegal, despite rumours resurfacing about interest from PSG.
The 29-year-old was heavily linked with a move to PSG back in January, while there have also been tentative links to Manchester United.
Reports in French publication L’Equipe earlier this week suggested that the French champions are set to rekindle their interest in the midfielder with a £27 million bid, however, with Senegal set to face Tunisia in the semi-finals of the AFCON on Tuesday, the Everton man insisted he wasn’t focussing on exit speculation.
“I am focused on my competition,” he told Sans Limite SN.
“I did not read L’Equipe but they told me about it. I am fully focused on my competition. We’ll have time to talk about it again if it’s still there.
“I can not talk about it here. Once again, I am focused on my competition.”
Everton are thought to be close to completing an £8.5 million move for Fabian Delph, a player who could potentially replace Gueye if he were to leave this summer.