Another Premier Leaague weekend is over, and we are almost a quarter of the way through the season already. After another round of incredible action and plenty of talking points, here is the latest in a our weekly round-up of the best stats from the Premier League action on Matchday 8.
- West Ham have lost all four of their top-flight visits to Brighton following their 1-0 defeat on Friday night.
- Wes Morgan has been sent off in two of his last three Premier League fixtures following his dismissal against Everton.
- Wolves are now the first team in the Premier League‘s history to name the same starting XI for the first eight games in a row.
- Bournemouth’s 4-0 win at Watford was their biggest winning margin in an away game in the Premier League.
- Saturday’s game at Old Trafford was the first time Manchester United had EVER conceded two goals in the opening 10 minutes of a game.
- However, despite the pressure on him, Jose Mourinho now has the highest win percentage of any Manchester United manager in the clubs history (60.3% compared to Sir Alex Ferguson’s 60.1%)
- Arsenal‘s win over Fulham was their 550th in the Premier League.
- The 31 passes in the build up to Alvaro Morata’s goal for Chelsea was the most in the Premier League this season
- Liverpool haven’t conceded a Premier League goal at Anfield in nine games following their stalemate with Man City on Sunday.
- Riyad Mahrez has now missed four of his last six penalties after his shocking miss against Liverpool.
CHECK OUT EVEN MORE OF THE FOOTBALL FAITHFUL’S WEEKY PREMIER LEAGUE FEATURES