Its been another fine weekend of Premier League football, with an epic day of derbies to round off the weekend’s action and to bring gameweek 14 to a close.
Many of us love a good stat, so as usual here at The Football Faithful, we have 10 of the best stats from this weekends games to lighten up your Monday morning.
- Crystal Palace registered their first victory in their past nine Premier League games with their 2-0 win over Bournemouth.
- Mathias Jorgensen’s goal for Huddersfield v Brighton after 55 seconds was the fastest scored in the Premier League since 31 January
- Since the start of the 2014/15 season, Jamie Vardy has won more penalties in the Premier League than any other player (14).
- Man City‘s Leroy Sane has provided more assists (20) in the Premier League than any other player since the start of last season.
- West Ham‘s clean sheet against Newcastle was their very first of the season in the Premier League.
- Romelu Lukaku’s goal was his first in 12 Manchester United appearances (981 minutes).
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek has scored five goals in his last six appearances in all competitions for Chelsea
- Arsenal have scored more second-half goals than any other side in the Premier League this season (24).
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has now netted 20 goals in the Premier League since making his debut in February.
- Liverpool are now unbeaten against Everton in their last 18 games (W9, D9, L0).