The draw for the FA Cup third round has been made with a glamour tie between two of the Premier League’s top clubs.
Arsenal will host Liverpool at the Emirates in an early match up between two of the favourites, with Premier League teams entering the competition in the third round.
There will be a first Tyne-Wear derby since Sunderland’s relegation from the Premier League in 2016, as the promotion chasing Black Cats host North East rivals Newcastle.
Non-league Maidstone United, who have reached the third round for the first time since being reformed after upsetting League Two Barrow – will host Stevenage or Port Vale.
Elsewhere, holders Manchester City host Huddersfield, Manchester United make the short trip to Wigan, and Chelsea welcome Preston North End to Stamford Bridge.
FA Cup third-round draw in full:
- Luton Town v Bolton Wanderers
- Shrewsbury Town v Wrexham or Yeovil Town
- Arsenal v Liverpool
- Stoke City v Brighton and Hove Albion
- Norwich City v Crewe or Bristol Rovers
- West Ham v Bristol City
- Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley
- Fulham v Rotherham United
- West Bromwich Albion v Aldershot or Stockport County
- Southampton v Alfreton Town or Walsall
- AFC Wimbledon or Ramsgate v Ipswich Town
- Peterborough United v Leeds United
- Millwall v Leicester City
- Watford v Chesterfield/Leyton Orient
- Sunderland v Newcastle United
- Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff City
- Crystal Palace v Everton
- Middlesbrough v Aston Villa
- Nottingham Forest v Blackpool or Forest Green Rovers
- Wigan Athletic v Manchester United
- Manchester City v Huddersfield Town
- Blackburn Rovers v Cambridge United
- Swansea City Morecambe
- Chelsea v Preston North End
- QPR v Bournemouth
- Coventry City v Oxford United
- Brentford v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Plymouth Argyle v Sutton United
- Maidstone United v Stevenage or Port Vale
- Newport County or Barnet v Eastleigh or Reading
- Hull City v Birmingham City