The Premier League is back after the first international break of the season, with the table starting to take shape.
If you are off to the pub to watch the final Premier League game of the weekend on Monday night, here are 10 of the best stats that you can impress your mates with:
- Georginio Wijnaldum’s winning goal for Liverpool was his first ever away goal in the Premier League.
- Maurizio Sarri is only the fourth manager to have won all five of his first Premier League matches
- In the five games Fulham have played this season, they have worn four different kits.
Five games into the season and Fulham have already worn 4️⃣ kits.
⚪️ Home shirt vs. Crystal Palace and Burnley
? 2016/17 away shirt at Tottenham
⚫️ 2017/18 away shirt at Brighton
? 2018/19 away shirt at Man City pic.twitter.com/JZ5ZdAxTUz
— Match of the Day (@BBCMOTD) September 16, 2018
- Burnley have already lost four out of their five games and are yet to win. It took them until December to lose that many last year.
- Eden Hazard’s hat-trick against Cardiff takes his tally to five goals in five games, his best ever start to a Premier League campaign.
- Romelu Lukaku’s goal for Manchester United against Watford was his 105th Premier League goal, taking him one more than his hero, and former Chelsea teammate, Didier Drogba.
- Manchester United have won all 11 games which Chris Smalling has scored in.
- Tottenham v Liverpool is now the Premier League’s highest-scoring fixture with 152 goals, overtaking Arsenal v Everton (151).
- Since the start of 2018, only Mohamed Salah (23) has been directly involved in more Premier League goals that Marko Arnautovic (16).
- Wilfried Zaha has netted eight goals in his last 10 Premier League games. It took him 44 games to score the previous eight goals. Form.