Home / La Liga / Sevilla agree a deal for Manchester City midfielder

Sevilla agree a deal for Manchester City midfielder

Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri is closing in on a move to La Liga club Sevilla.

It is thought that the Frenchman has agreed a deal to join the Europa League winners on a season long loan deal after being told he is surplus to requirements this season at the Etihad under Pep Guardiola.

The former Arsenal star has made 171 appearances for Manchester City but has travelled to the south of Spain ahead of completing a medical tomorrow before the deal is made permanent.

Sevilla will pay 60% of the midfielders wages with Manchester City making up the remaining 40%.

About Ben Guest

Hi, I’m Ben, one of the Editors here at Football Faithful. I’ve been writing articles for a number of years. If you need do contact me, feel free to send me a tweet.

Check Also

Alexis Sanchez heading back to Spain?

Alexis Sanchez has been linked with a move back to Spain as speculation about his ...

Leave a Comment